Our 316L stainless steel Pure-Screen filter range is designed for critical applications where filter failure or collapse is not an option, i.e. pump suction protection and pre-filtration and is ideally suited to applications where product smoothness and consistency are essential. The filters require no tools for access or cleaning and offer benefits such as reduced down-time for cleaning and maintenance, guaranteed filter integrity and a reliable and consistently filtered product. Specifically the filters have been found to offer:
- consistency of viscosity and smoothness.
- the highest levels of product security
- avoidance of granularity due to mixing limitations or
feed material variability
- a smoothing device prior to fermentation
Our Pure-Screen filter range is of a robust design consisting of a 316L filter housing, metal to metal seal and a 316L wedge wire element ranging from 25µm up to 5000 µm depending upon specification. The filters, available as either 90º, straight through or inline, are manufactured with either 4” or 6” filter housings and with an internal surface finish of 0.4µm Ra as standard. A ‘compact’ option is also available for confined spaces or for low flow applications.
Inlet and outlet connections are available to customer specification. A *Viton® cap-seal is supplied as standard although other materials are available depending upon the application.
Our Pure-Screen Filters are supplied with a safety clamp as standard which can only be released when the wing nut has been significantly loosened to enable the smaller diameter of the gate bolt to swing and pass through the the sectioned gate.
- STAINLESS STEEL 316L CONTACT PARTS
- 0.8Ra EXTERNAL FINISH 0.4Ra INTERNAL FINISH
- STANDARD FLOW RATE: UPTO 40,000 LITRE/HOUR DEPENDING ON SIZE, LOADING PRESSURE DROP (BASED ON WATER)
- UPTO 10BAR OPERATING PRESSURE / 10BAR BACK FLUSHING
- UPTO 250°C DEPENDENT ON CAP SEAL MATERIAL (VITON AS STANDARD)
- MICRON RATINGS 25,50,100,250,500,1000,2000,3000(NOMINAL) EITHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL COST (PLEASE ENQUIRE)
- 1" TO 3" TRICLAMP CONNECTIONS AS STANDARD, SMS, RJT, DIN & IDF ALSO AVAILABLE
MATERIAL CERTIFICATES MUST BE REQUESTED AT TIME OF ORDER