Bradford 2-Way 3 Piece Ball Valve 1.1/2" Triclamp Ends (Bulk Purchase Deals)
These 2-way ball valves are quarter-turn, straight through valves that use a ball to shut off by sealing around matching seats to create uniform sealing. Ball valves are used in situations where tight shut off is necessary. 3-way ball valves are available in quarter turn or 180º. Providing superior ease of operation, these ball valves can maintain and regulate high volume, high pressure and high temperature flow. They offer rugged construction, providing for a long service life and a comparably low cost. Pneumatic and electric actuators are available for automated control.
- I.D. is polished to 3-A or better
- Compact design for areas with tight space restrictions
- Full port design offers lower pressure drop and less turbelent flow
- Balanced non-encapsulated construction minimizes cold flow
- Precision stainless steel balls reduce torque and friction losses while extending seat life
- Blow-out proof stem
- Live loaded stem packing
- Lockable handle can prevent accidental actuation when used
- I.C. polish is R 32 minimum
- Rated to 1,000 PSI WOG
- Virgin RTFE seals
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!